Directions to the Museum
The Museum of Early Trades & Crafts
9 Main Street
Madison, New Jersey 07940
Phone (973) 377-2982
The Museum as seen from
From the Garden State Parkway, NJ Turnpike, or Newark Airport:
- Take Interstate 78 West (Local) to New Jersey Route 24 West.
- Take the exit for Chatham. (Landmark: the Short Hills Mall)
- Loop under expressway and onto New Jersey Route 124 West which becomes Main Street in Chatham.
- Follow Main Street through Chatham and into Madison.
- Go to the Green Village Road intersection, one block past the town clock.
- The Museum will be on your left, the stone building with a clock tower.
From Interstate 287:
- Take Exit 35 to Morristown. The Exit Sign reads:
Northbound: South Street -- Route 124/Old Route 24.
Southbound: Madison Avenue -- Route 124/Old Route 24.
- Follow signs for NJ Route 124 East (Madison Avenue) and continue into Madison (approximately 3 miles)
- Madison Avenue becomes Main Street as you go under the railroad bridge.
- Just past the RR bridge, the Museum is at the Green Village Road intersection.
- The Museum will be on your right, the stone building with a clock tower.
©2009 Museum of Early Trades & Crafts