The Museum offers educational and informative programs for children, adults and families year round. Educational programs are mission based, interpretive, offer social interaction, and provide opportunities for collaborative learning. Our programs support the themes and narratives presented in our exhibits.
The Museum's public programs include:
- Private Gallery Tours, available to community groups, senior citizens groups, and business organizations.
- Professional workshops for teachers. Offered during the Fall every year.
- School vacation week programs, scheduled during February, April and December vacation weeks.
- Scout Badge Programs can be scheduled for after school or Saturdays.
- Family Fun Day, offered one Saturday each month featuring a hands-on craft, storytelling activity or demonstration.
- Special Lectures and demonstrations in conjunction with our exhibits.
- Festivals such as Bottle Hill Day and Drew Community Day.
- Special programs for Adults & Senior Citizens.