SCOUTING PROGRAMS THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS
METC is a history museum that tells the story of how people lived and worked in the 18th and 19th centuries. Since 1969, the Museum has been dedicated to educating young people about this aspect of New Jersey history. Through interactive programs, scouts are able to take part in a lesson and make a craft to take home with them.
The Museum is a wonderful place to take your Cub Scouts. Brownies or Girl Scouts. Surrounded by artifacts from the past, your scouts will enjoy an interesting and educational program while fulfilling many of the scouting requirements for badges, arrows and achievements.
HOW TO BOOK A PROGRAM
All programs are held at the Museum. Cost is $10.00 per scout.
Minimum of 12 scouts, maximum of 50. There is no charge for chaperones.
Call 973-377-2982 ext. 12 or email email@example.com to book a program at METC.
Programs are available Tuesday–Friday (Monday or Saturday on a limited basis). All programs are 1 ½ hours in length.
- A deposit of 50% of the total program cost is required to secure your reservation. Balance is due two weeks before the program.
- No refunds will be made for programs canceled less than two weeks prior to the confirmed date.
- The Museum will make every effort to reschedule programs canceled because of inclement weather.
- Scout Leaders and chaperones must remain with their groups during the sessions. One adult for every ten children is recommended.
- Final confirmation of the number of participants must be made two weeks in advance.
- Please have the following information ready before calling:
-Number in group
-Number of chaperones
-Whether your group will use the Museum Gift Shop
Customized programs for all levels available – Call for more information!
Cub Scout Programs at METC